arknights...

 



Laevatain's story quest



Pogranichnik/Dialogue:
Trust Dialog 3
During my time with the Oathkeepers, I reorganized and trained the Shieldguards. The idea took shape on the night before I reached the Oathkeepers' bastion complex. Massive structures rose in the shadow of the mountains. Sami's Myrkwood stretched out in the darkness, as if dark green flames creeping along the riverbanks. Countless tombstones stood in rows, forming a wall that held back the enemies from the north. The Oathkeepers is a shield protecting the Civilization Band, and I've forged another shield for them. I believe these soldiers will never break.

Topic: Order of Steel Oath
The north is actually quite different from what most people imagine. After a century of development, the Oathkeepers' fortresses have become bustling hubs of commerce and entertainment. People became accustomed to constant war, and have created a rather vibrant way of life. Outside the fortresses, the Samifjod built settlements in Myrkwood to preserve their ancient knowledge and culture. Their caravans would often travel between the fortresses and the forest. Endmin, you should pay the north a visit. It's a beautiful place, and I'll gladly accompany you if that is your wish.

Topic: Samifjod
Contrary to what people say, the Samifjod are not xenophobes. It is true that for more than a century, they've been living under the lingering protection left behind by their All-Father. Yet, they generously offer help to travelers who respect Sami traditions. The Cyclops once gifted Sami's Teeth to the Seš'qamam to power the floating bastion. The Snowpriests are also more than willing to share their Arts with the Oathkeepers. It is clear that the Samifjod have found their own way of embracing a new life on Talos-II while preserving their heritage.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

WH40k Dreadnought Primarch idea